CONNECT • EQUIP
Our Young Adults community of #GraceChurchSTL is a place where you’ll be seen, heard, reclaimed and part of something!
We’re a safe place. A place to land, a place to talk about the real issues we wonder about, worry about and question. Together, we learn, connect, and have real, deep relationships in the modern world. We seek answers in community.
Together, we reach for the Lord, pursue the presence of God, and aspire to be like Jesus.
& GET CONNECTED
YOUNG ADULTS NIGHT
– Last Friday of the Month
• Worship, testimonies and a buzzing after-party!
• An outlet for us, as young adults, to grow through more open-ended, spontaneous worship, where we are receiving the presence of God.
• An intentional worshipful, prophetic atmosphere, where we’re reaching for God, pursuing Him and lingering in His presence together.
– Second Sunday of the Month
We connect on the second floor of the atrium after the 11 am service.
Stick around to grab free food, hang with other young adults, listen to music and meet our young adult leaders!
Learn about our small groups and Young Adults Night.
– Second Tuesday of the Month
This monthly gathering of young adults is where we dive into, study and devour the Bible together. This isn’t surface-level stuff. Not only do we dialogue about the Bible but we answer in real-time from our Young Adult Pastors.
Because of Equip, we feel more confident to, not only brave today’s world, but to capture today’s world as fully devoted Jesus followers.
Join us for Tuesday Prayer centered around Young Adults.
Tuesdays @ 6pm in the Atrium Chapel