Dear Grace Church Family,
Thank you for praying for our team this week! It’s working. We don’t have everything in place for reopening our campus, but we’re ready to share some initial steps.
Grace Bookstore is now open on Mondays and Wednesdays, from 11 am to 5 pm.
Beginning the week of June 7, Grace Church (Maryland Heights campus) will begin opening incrementally, by hosting the below in-person events:
Sunday, June 7
- Sunday prayer will be offered in-person in the auditorium, and online, from 4 to 5 p.m.
- Small groups can begin meeting on campus again.
Tuesday, June 9
- Our XYZs (50+) will begin meeting on campus again.
- Our young adults will resume in-person meetings, starting with our Equip Bible Study at 7 p.m.
Wednesday, June 10
- Wednesday night services will resume in-person in the auditorium, and online, at 7 p.m. [The first on-campus Communion service is the first Wednesday in July, July 1, at 7 p.m.]
- Grace Bookstore will extend its Wednesday hours to 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Thursday, June 11
- Thursday prayer will resume in-person in the auditorium, and online, from noon to 1 p.m.
Until further notice, these events will be offered online only:
- Weekend services, including Saturdays at 6 p.m. and Sundays at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Grace Students on Wednesday evenings at 7 p.m.
- GraceKids during weekend service times
- Tuesday morning prayer at 6 a.m.
- Men’s’ and women’s large group gatherings
As we begin gathering again, we’re gonna’ need to love one another at a distance. In accordance with the CDC guidelines our team is committed to keeping you safe by wearing masks and gloves, separating seats to provide distance, creating sanitized Communion stations with individually packaged elements, and offering hand sanitizer across campus. We have also thoroughly sanitized the campus in preparation for your return! Though we’ll miss hugging, fist-pumping and high-fiving for a season, seeing your faces will be like a drink of cold water. We miss you guys!
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the church office at (314) 292-8300 or email our team at Communications@GraceSTL.org.
Love you all, can’t wait to see you,
Grace Church – Saint Louis