Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: January 29, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Grace Church STL operated by Grace Church – St Louis.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with a purchase, we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Grace Church – St Louis, 2695 Creve Coeur Mill Rd Maryland Heights, MO 63043.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Grace Church STL, accessible from https://gracestl.org
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your order within 24 hours without giving any reason for doing so. We will reimburse you no later than 10 days from the day on which we receive your order cancellation notice. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packagingThe following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us.
You can either return the Goods to us in Grace Bookstore or you can send the Goods at the following address:
2695 Creve Coeur Mill Rd
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: SarahG@GraceSTL.org