Join us for Grace to Love: Building the Best Marriages in 2022! Make your marriage the kind of godly love story that turns friends and skeptics into believers.
This class is designed for engaged couples, but it’s open and also good for couples who are already married or who are just dating. It will teach you things you’ll wish you had learned a long time ago, and it will remind you of things you have known but let slide. Topics include:
- How to keep conversations going and get through to your partner
- Ways to overcome differences
- How to keep money from dividing you
- Which attitudes change everything
- Attitudes that make all the difference
- Your partner’s specific needs
- Common stages of marriage
- And much more
To make it easier for you to schedule, we have arranged the sessions into a full weekend.
The 2022 weekend schedule includes:
- Friday 7‑10pm
- Saturday 8:30 am–5 pm
- Sunday 9 am–12:30 pm
Click on the dates you’re interested in to register.
For more information, contact Marty Haas at MHaas@GraceSTL.org.