Our Nursery is made up of three age groups:
- 0 – 11 months with an adult to child ratio of 1:2
- 12 – 23 months with an adult to child ratio of 1:4
- 24 – 35 months with an adult to child ratio of 1:4
- Children are ready to promote to Preschool when they turn 3 (36) months and are toilet trained
Each age group is introduced to three Biblical truths:
- God made me
- God loves me
- Jesus wants to be my friend
Your child’s well being and safety are our highest priorities and we can assure you that they will be in good caring hands.
- All of our full-time volunteers have been screened (look for the photo ID lanyard)
- Adult to child ratios are enforced in each area
- We cannot accept any children who have been ill within the past 24 hours. Signs of illness: fever, vomiting, recurrent cough, discolored mucous discharge, or less than 24 hours on an antibiotic.
Nursery is open during the Saturday 6pm, Sunday 11am and Wednesday 7 pm services.
Beth Fogleman: 314-292-8300 x2002 / email@example.com