Elementary Gracekids is made up of two grade groups:
- 1st and 2nd grades with an adult to child ratio of 1:10 in the WILD & WACKY ROOM
- 3rd and 4th grades with an adult to child ratio of 1:12 in the GAME ON ROOM
This age group further explores three foundational Biblical truths:
- I can trust God no matter what.
- I need to make the wise choice.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
Your child’s well being and safety are our highest priorities and we can assure you that they will be in good caring hands.
- All of our full-time volunteers have been screened (look for the photo ID lanyard).
- Adult to child ratios are enforced in each area.
- We cannot accept any children who have been ill within the past 24 hours. Signs of illness: fever, vomiting, recurrent cough, discolored mucous discharge, less than 24 hours on an antibiotic.
Our Elementary ministry uses 252 Basics curriculum from Orange/rethink Group. Not only do the 1st through 4th grades explore the three foundational Bible truths listed above, but it offers excellent yet simple resources for parents to bring the lesson home each week. Don’t miss out on the Parent Cue weekly and monthly flyers as well as the kids’ daily devotional which offer ideas and opportunities for parent and child to further explore and apply the foundational Bible truths in meaningful ways.
Elementary is open during the Saturday 6pm, Sunday 11am and Wednesday 6pm services.
Michelle Carter 314-292-8300 x2009 / email@example.com