WOMEN OF GRACE
Women of Grace is a multi-generational ministry at Grace for women of all ages and stages from all over the Greater St. Louis Area. We exist to spur one another on toward love and good deeds, as iron sharpens iron (Prov. 27:17).
Our desire is to connect with God’s heart and the heart of one another and to bring unity among women, because we’re better together.
Join Women of Grace to experience God’s love and presence, to be fed by the Word, to be ministered to and encouraged and to receive prayer. When you come, you can expect to experience healing and freedom and to leave feeling lighter and more hopeful, with new friends! Let’s grow together.
JOIN US & GET CONNECTED!
- Join Abba Father events, which take place quarterly. Each one includes worship, prayer, fellowship and prophetic prayer and encouragement with our team afterwards.
- Hangout with us at our Girls Night Out three times a year!
- Hop into one of our various Bible studies throughout the year.
At each event, our prayer is for God to give you His vision for your life and for you to receive revelation, transformation, healing and a new zeal for more of God and His love in your life.
Hear from other women on how Women at Grace is impacting their lives!
- “What a powerful meeting. The crowd today said there was a need. What freedom to worship.”
- “Truly the Lord inhabits and captivates the hearts of His daughters when we take the time to exalt His name and fix our eyes on Him. I needed this!”
- “My heart is stirred for more and more —God is moving and active in our midst.”