WOMEN OF GRACE
Women of Grace is a multi-generational ministry at Grace for women of all ages and stages from all over the Greater St. Louis Area. We exist to spur one another on toward love and good deeds, as iron sharpens iron (Prov. 27:17).
Our desire is to connect with God’s heart and the heart of one another and to bring unity among women, because we’re better together.
Join Women of Grace to experience God’s love and presence, to be fed by the Word, to be ministered to and encouraged and to receive prayer. When you come, you can expect to experience healing and freedom and to leave feeling lighter and more hopeful, with new friends! Let’s grow together.
JOIN US & GET CONNECTED!
- Join Abba Father events, which take place three times a year, and each one includes worship, prayer, fellowship, and encouragement.
- Join The Conversation events, which take place three times a year. These are about Real Talk with Real Women about real-life issues in the presence of a Real Savior!
- Join one of the Women’s Bible Studies offered throughout the year. Here, you will be strengthened in your spiritual walk with God, and find friendships with others.
- Women’s Groups: A Place for Truth, God’s Beloved Daughters, Monday Morning Prayer Warriors, Women of Blessing, Women’s GIG/Women Growing in Grace, Women Helping Women, and Women of Seniority.
At each event, our prayer is for God to give you His vision for your life and for you to receive revelation, transformation, healing, and a new zeal for more of God and His love in your life.
Hear from other women on how Women at Grace is impacting their lives!
- “What a powerful meeting. The crowd today said there was a need. What freedom to worship.”
- “Truly the Lord inhabits and captivates the hearts of His daughters when we take the time to exalt His name and fix our eyes on Him. I needed this!”
- “My heart is stirred for more and more —God is moving and active in our midst.”