JOB TITLE: Graphic Designer
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: The main purpose of Graphic Designer is to share through visual communication, using typography, images and colors to represent certain ideas or messages.
SPIRITUAL REQUIREMENTS: A mature and growing personal relationship with Christ and a commitment to Christian principals both professionally and personally. Must be a member in good standing and in agreement with the vision of Grace Church.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Designs and does lay out for flyers and posters using provided master and ministry brand looks.
- Assists with new brand looks, in collaboration with Senior Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator.
- Uses weekly message look to design and lay out the bulletins for both campuses.
- Corresponds with leadership to ensure all event info is up-to-date in ads and bulletins and that all ministry initiatives are shared.
- Supports Marketing Coordinator & Director with designing social posts and web images, as needed.
- Coordinates the weekly printing of the bulletins for both campuses and provides additional printing support for flyers and posters as needed.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite products, with emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Excel in fast-paced, energetic environment
- Collaborative, flexible personality
- Ability to meet deadlines, strong work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Successful candidate should carry a bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, communications, or other related field.
Successful candidate should have at least 2-4 years related experience.
POSITION REPORTS TO: Media & Communications Manager