Does your heart skip a beat when you think of all that could go wrong in the parenting years ahead? Anxiety is normal, but your worst fears don’t have to become reality. Speaking both as a therapist and a father―and drawing on a landmark study of thirty-five thousand parents―Dr. James Dobson helps you . . .
– Prevent child-rearing troubles before they happen
– Banish your guilt about hard-to-raise children
– Protect your sanity during a child’s adolescence
– Restore your energy when you’re facing burnout
– Enhance your relationships with your kids
With more than one million copies sold, this confidence-building classic will help you experience the full joy of parenthood―and what may be the greatest sense of fulfillment you’ll ever know.