Grace Church East Campus
(For Your Children Ages 3 & 4)
GraceKids East Campus Preschool:
Sundays at 9 & 11 am
All GraceKid's Classrooms are located around the perimeter
of our Grace East Gymnasium
Preschool Classroom #105
What to Expect:
Your 3 or 4-year-old will experience adventure and a lot of fun and love while they are in preschool.
- They will learn to worship and praise God with fun bible songs.
- Using visuals in a new and fun way, our gifted teachers bring the Word of God alive to your child.
- The children will learn to be creative and use their imagination while making crafts or coloring bible pages that reflect the lesson they have learned that day.
- Because these little preschoolers have a lot of energy and seem to always be hungry, they will receive a small snack and drink during their time in Children's Ministry.
BOZ, the green bear next door, loves exploring God's world and discovering exciting new things with his friends Drew and Gracie, their family, and all their friends in the neighborhood.
While your children are attracted to the wonderful stories, great sing-along songs, and fanciful animation, you will appreciate what makes BOZ unique:
• Early educational concepts naturally woven into a faith-based setting
• Healthy family interactions with Mom and Dad (and even Grammie and Grampie) are an integral part of the kids' everyday world
Add in the Baxter family's commitment to serving people and you realize BOZ reinforces what you are teaching your child!
That's the kind of new preschool program worth investing in!